Bell Ringers Week 5
1. Draw a treble clef
2. Label the spaces and lines with LETTERS.
(Remember "Space Face" and "Every Good Boy Does Fine").
3. Draw quarter notes in ALL the spaces
4. Draw half notes on ALL the lines
1. Draw a treble clef on the staff.
2. Label the spaces and lines with LETTERS. (Remember "Space Face" and "Every Good Boy Does Fine").
3. Use note heads to draw the following pitches: Low C, Low D, E, F,
4. Use note heads to draw the following pitches: G, A, B, C
1. Use Complete Sentences to answer the following:
a. What type of instruments and/or voices do you hear?
b. Describe the tempo (Slow, Moderate, Fast)?
c. Which instrument(s) is/are playing the ostinato?
Taken From In Tune Monthly
You may already know that exposing your ears to loud amplifyd music can damage your hearing. But you may not be aware that even acoustic instruments, especially in confined spaces, can also do damage. Earplugs - especially those designed for musicans - can protect your hearing while allowing a balancd, sound to filter through.
1.There are 3 words that contain errors. Find 2 of them. First write the word incorrectly, then re-write it correctly directly next to it.
2. Using context clues, determine a definition of "acoustic".
3. Describe a time when you have used earplugs OR you SHOULD have used earplugs.